Du lịch chỗ an bìnhHà Xuân Thụ
Nhìn và chọn những nơi có in màu xanh lá cây trên bản đồ thế giới để đi du lịch ở những chỗ an bình.
Where in the world is it safe to travel?
Reports of brutal rapes of foreign tourists in
According to data cited by The Atlantic, visitors to
In Madhya Pradesh, there are nine reported rapes every day, according to the Washington Post.
But they're not the most dangerous:
For other countries, like
The color-coded danger map also includes region- and time-specific warnings. In
- areas reporting military or militant activity;
- all border areas, except the Wagha official border crossing point;
- Kashmir region, including Azad Kashmir;
- the province of Baluchistan, including the city of Quetta;
- the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, including Swat, the city of Peshawar and the Khyber Pass;
- and the Federally Administered Tribal Areas.
So where, exactly, is it safe to travel? Australia, Botswana, Canada, Chile, most of Europe, Greenland, Iceland, New Zealand, Malaysia, South Korea, the United States and Uruguay, according to the agency.
"No matter where in the world you intend to travel," the department's website advises, "make sure you check the travel advice and advisories page twice: once when you are planning your trip, and again shortly before you leave. ... The decision to travel is the sole responsibility of the individual."